Complete the application form on this page and attach your CV, any relevant academic transcripts, and a cover letter. If possible, a copy of your matric certificate would also be appreciated.
You can expect feedback within a week, although we usually get back to people within a couple of days. If we potentially see a good fit for you at Open Box, we'll send you a questionnaire to fill out, request further academic records, and set up a first round interview. Either way we'll get back to you to confirm where we're at... we never leave people in the dark!
Some important things to consider in your application:
- In your cover letter or first email, tell us a bit about yourself and why you're interested in working at Open Box. Give us some context and a sense of who you are as a person.
- Be friendly. Remember that our first impression of you is how you write your emails and how you sound over the phone.
- Be professional. We assume that you would treat us the same way you would treat our clients.
- Pay attention to detail and take the time to get it right. An application full of spelling mistakes, bad grammar and inconsistent formatting speaks volumes about your personal standards.
- Be sure to include your transcripts. Unsurprisingly, we find that a solid academic record points towards strong ability and discipline.
- Aside from your tertiary qualifications, good matric marks for Mathematics and English are also important to us. Logical thinking and communication skills are critical for all our positions.